Toadbury Hall caters for small intimate weddings from 10 – 35 guests. We know and understand that your needs may be to pamper those guests who are special in your lives rather than hosting a large or lavish wedding. Toadbury Hall’s Wild Wood restaurant is the perfect venue for your intimate wedding. This option is limited from Mondays to Thursdays and excludes public holidays.
You will have exclusive use of Toad Abbey Chapel for your ceremony and Wild Wood Restaurant for your reception. If the weather is favourable, your guests can be seated in the gardens overlooking the ponds, lakes, rolling manicured gardens and lawns.
The venue hire includes:
- Exclusive use of Toadbury Hall’s Wild Wood restaurant, Toad Abbey Chapel, Chapel gardens, gazebo area and Toad Hall’s manicured gardens on the day of your wedding, standard equipment tables and banqueting chairs with white or cream chair covers.
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware, standard white table linen and matching napkins, minted or lemon water and 2 jugs of fruit juice as welcome drinks on arrival for your guests prior to the ceremony.
- A complimentary honeymoon suite available to you from 12h30 on the day of your wedding.
- A plate of sandwiches as a snack for the Bride and Groom and your bridal party while you are getting dressed.
- Our experienced wedding coordinators to assist you in your pre-wedding planning.