Toad Hall is an idyllic wedding venue nestled amidst majestic indigenous trees and rolling lawns that offer ceremonies and wedding receptions in a romantic setting.
The hall with thatched roof and high ceiling comfortably seats up to 120 guests.
Toad Hall doors lead out to a magnificent balcony overlooking manicured gardens and lawns.
At Toadbury Hall you and your guests every need has been carefully attended to in minutest detail to ensure yours and their comfort all year round. Toad Hall boasts under-floor heating and 2 impressive fire places to keep your guests warm and cosy during winter and summer there are ceiling fans to keep the hall cool as well as the large doors leading onto the surrounding balcony can be opened to allow Gauteng’s cool evening summer breeze to gently caress you and your guests.
Toad Hall offers exclusive use of the main property which includes the Toad Abbey Chapel, Chapel gardens, gazebo area and Toad Hall manicured gardens.
The venue hire includes:
- Exclusive use of Toad Hall on the day of your wedding, standard equipment tables and banqueting chairs with white or cream chair covers.
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware, standard white table linen and matching napkins, minted or lemon water and 4 jugs of fruit juice as welcome drinks on arrival for your guests prior to the ceremony.
- A complimentary honeymoon suite available to you from 12h30 on the day of your wedding.
- A plate of sandwiches as a snack for the Bride and Groom and your bridal party while you are getting dressed.
- Our experienced wedding coordinators to assist you in your pre-wedding planning.