A wedding needs to be as individual and unique as you are. Keeping within the tradition of elegance and fine dining and adding in the element of a casual lifestyle Toadbury Hall offers two tranquil picnic areas for you to enjoy; relax and unwind by hosting a contemporary picnic for your wedding.
Toad Hall spots are set in manicured gardens overlooking our beautiful estate with lakes and ponds in the back-drop. Picnic spots are set up with garden tables and benches, picnic blanket with cushions and an umbrella upon request. Picnic baskets are packed per couple. In the event of unforeseen weather conditions, the wedding will be moved to Toad Hall.
Otter’s House Deli picnic spots are set up on the banks of the Crocodile River. Enjoy a scrumptious picnic under the shade of a willow tree, with the flow of the water as your background music. Picnic spots are set up with a garden table, director chairs, picnic blanket with cushions and an umbrella upon request. Picnic baskets are packed per couple.
Toadbury Hall Intimate Weddings
Toadbury Hall caters for small intimate weddings from 10 – 35 guests. We know and understand that your needs may be to pamper those guests who are special in your lives rather than hosting a large or lavish wedding. Toadbury Hall Wild Wood restaurant is the perfect venue for your intimate wedding. This option is limited from Mondays to Thursdays and excludes public holidays.
You will have exclusive use of Toad Abbey Chapel for your ceremony and Wild Wood restaurant for your reception. If the weather is favourable; your guests can be seated in the gardens overlooking the ponds, lakes, rolling manicured gardens and lawns.
The venue hire includes:
- Exclusive use of Toadbury Hall’s Wild Wood restaurant, Toad Abbey Chapel, Chapel gardens, gazebo area and Toad Hall’s manicured gardens on the day of your wedding, standard equipment tables and banqueting chairs with white or cream chair covers.
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware, standard white table linen and matching napkins, minted or lemon water and 2 jugs of fruit juice as welcome drinks on arrival for your guests prior to the ceremony.
- A complimentary honeymoon suite available to you from 12h30 on the day of your wedding.
- A plate of sandwiches as a snack for the Bride and Groom and your bridal party while you are getting dressed.
- Our experienced wedding coordinators to assist you in your pre-wedding planning.