Are you having difficulties deciding on a gift to give your guests or a gift to your customers at the end of the year to show your appreciation of their support throughout the year but you are tired of the same old thing? Let Toadbury’s in-house beadwork specialists design an exclusive and unique beaded gift for your guests or customers. Visit our standard brochure for our standard range available or visit our beadwork specialist and design your unique creation.
Cocktails, Specialized Coffee and Tea
Toadbury Hall is renowned for our high teas and great coffee. We promise to treat and delight as you sip your specialized tea of which we have a wide variety of herbal and organic teas to choose from or a variety of coffee blends and South African inspired cocktails to enjoy at your leisure. As our commitment to social and environmental development we donate a portion of our proceeds to the local community children; so the more you enjoy the more local communities will benefit.
Toadbury Hall Intimate Weddings
Toadbury Hall caters for small intimate weddings from 10 – 35 guests. We know and understand that your needs may be to pamper those guests who are special in your lives rather than hosting a large or lavish wedding. Toadbury Hall’s Wild Wood restaurant is the perfect venue for your intimate wedding. This option is limited from Mondays to Thursdays and excludes public holidays.
You will have exclusive use of Toad Abbey Chapel for your ceremony and Wild Wood Restaurant for your reception. If the weather is favourable, your guests can be seated in the gardens overlooking the ponds, lakes, rolling manicured gardens and lawns.
The venue hire includes:
- Exclusive use of Toadbury Hall’s Wild Wood restaurant, Toad Abbey Chapel, Chapel gardens, gazebo area and Toad Hall’s manicured gardens on the day of your wedding, standard equipment tables and banqueting chairs with white or cream chair covers.
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware, standard white table linen and matching napkins, minted or lemon water and 2 jugs of fruit juice as welcome drinks on arrival for your guests prior to the ceremony.
- A complimentary honeymoon suite available to you from 12h30 on the day of your wedding.
- A plate of sandwiches as a snack for the Bride and Groom and your bridal party while you are getting dressed.
- Our experienced wedding coordinators to assist you in your pre-wedding planning.